1. The doctor prefers to have your medical records sent over to the office by fax or email prior to your appointment, and by doing so will also expedite the process of obtaining a medical marijuana card.
2. However, if you cannot have the records sent over, you may also bring copies dated no older than 12 months to the appointment.
3. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your confirmed appointment or miss the confirmed appointment, there is a $125 non-refundable NO-SHOW fee.
4. The doctor will accomodate SPECIAL REQUESTS for evening hours after 6 PM Monday through Friday.
5. If you would like an Online Appointment (Telemedicine) instead of an in-person office visit, this may be arranged under special circumstances.