Dr. Howard Shapiros Top Seven Weight Loss Tips
1. Start by slowly substituting healthy food (fruit, vegetables, legumes, fish) and low-calorie, protein-rich snacks
for high-calorie food.
2. Pay attention to triggers that cause emotional eating and be mindful of what youre eating and why.
3. Dont deny yourself. Have your favorite foods occasionally and you wont feel like youre on a diet.
4. Dont be compulsive and weigh and measure your food. Instead, eat lower calorie foods that you enjoy.
5. Exercise more whether its walking, biking, going to a gym or participating in a favorite sport.
6. Eat at midnight if you want; there is no wrong time to eat.
7. If you visualize food comparisons
you can eat as much or more than youre presently eating and lose weight.